We are specialised in manufacturing small metal componets using MIM (Metal Injection Moulding) technology.
Our strengths are
1. Wide range of material from various stainless steel. titanium/titanium alloy, copper/copper alloy, preciousl metals etc. based on our inhouse material development.
2. Small complicated metal components with thin wall thickness such as 0.1mm in the most thin part and 0.2mm in the whole part can be realised for serial production.
3. Undercut structure, hollow structure that is not possible with normal mould technology can be realised by our SP mould system.
4. A lot of experience in creating various medical components such as forceps, other endoscope parts, micro gears, micro nozzle etc. for medical device/equipment.
5. Porous metal can be used in porous foam/sheet or shaped in injection mould with your design.
You can consult us from the design stage of the components in order to maximally benefit from our technology.