Information about your visit to the trade fair
To protect the health of everyone involved, access to the trade fair is only possible for individuals with a valid COVID-19 certificate and an identity document. It is possible to be tested at the entry inspection point before attending the trade fair.
(Information as at 27 July 2021 / Please note that the information stated here may be changed due to requirements imposed by the authorities.)
Access to the AM Expo is only possible for individuals with a valid COVID-19 certificate who have been vaccinated, tested or have recovered (What is the Covid-certificate?). They must present this certificate at the entry inspection point, together with a valid identity document. Individuals not in possession of a certificate can do an antigen rapid test on site. However, these testing capacities are limited. To ensure that waiting times are kept as short as possible, we recommend that you already take a test before the trade fair and travel to the event with a valid COVID-19 certificate.
PREPARING FOR YOUR VISIT TO THE TRADE FAIR
1. Book your online ticket to attend the AM Expo and the Swiss Medtech Expo.
Book your ticket here
2. Create your personal to-do list so you are optimally prepared for your visit to the trade fair.
Information about the to-do list
3. If you are not in possession of a COVID-19 certificate, we recommend that you take a test shortly before you travel to the trade fair – for example, in the canton where you reside.
ADMISSION TO THE TRADE FAIR
1. Please have your COVID-19 certificate (as an app), your printed entrance ticket and a valid identity document ready (e.g. passport, ID card or driver's license).
2. If you do not have a certificate, you can do an antigen rapid test on site at the public test center at Messe Luzern. The costs of this rapid antigen test are covered by your health insurance. You will need to show your health insurance card and official identification. If you do not have such a card or if you are resident abroad, you will have to pay the test costs of CHF 47. You will receive the test result 15 minutes after the sample. In addition, you can have the certificate sent directly to your smartphone on the Covid-Certificate app of the Swiss Confederation (leaflet).
If you would like to be tested on site, you can already book an appointment online. Without an appointment, expect to wait.
YOUR VISIT TO THE TRADE FAIR
1. No further restrictions are in force in the trade fair halls. You can also enjoy the food and beverages offered by the catering outlets without restrictions.
2. We nevertheless ask you to comply with the hygiene regulations:
- Keep your distance from other people.
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Avoid physical contact and handshakes.
- Cough or sneeze into a handkerchief or the crook of your arm.