Surface technologies applied to modern medical devices
All medical devices require qualified, reliable and modern processing to deburr, clean, and protect from risks of corrosion. They also require modern laser markings and/or texturising for part identification for traceability. Niklaus LNI SA provides this expertise for Medical Device OEMs.
Niklaus LNI SA's value proposition is to provide best in class surface technologies applied to medical devices.
- Andodising of Titanium, Tantalum and Nitinol parts for color coding, gray anodizing (AMS 2488 - Type II)
- Anodising of Aluminum parts: Color identification, hard coat and Ematal anti corrosion protection.
- Electropolishing of stainless steel and aluminum parts for deep cleaning and surface enhancements.
- Passivation of steel parts for corrosion protection and deep cleaning.
- Laser engraving for parts identification and traceability
- Laser texturisation for chemical resistant markings and part functionality properties
- Plating (Gold, Silver...) for protection and functionality requirements
Why do customers choose to work with Niklaus?
- 20 years of expertise
- ISO 13485 and Nadcap (Gold) quality certifications
- One stop shop solutions
- 99.5% yield (quality performance)
- On time delivery every time.
- Advice and partnership during most stringent qualification phases.
Niklaus LNI SA is a member of Swiss High Tech Manufacturing together with Swiss Tube and Boninchi providing precision tubing and turned medical devices produced and finished to the strictest Medical OEM requirements.