BIBUS METALS AG was founded in 1979 and can therefore look back on 40 years of experience and know-how in the medical industry.
We are one of the largest stockholders of nickel and nickel alloys and titanium in Europe and Asia. Today, the company is based in Fehraltorf near Zurich and the Logistics Center in Möhlin near Basel.
BIBUS METALS AG is a subsidiary of BIBUS Holding AG. This means that we have access to the know-how and resources of the entire Group to find tailor-made solutions for our customers.
In addition to supplying semi-finished products to the medical industry, we also have customers in the aerospace, chemical and watch industries and for gas turbines. Quality and delivery service always have the highest priority for us. Where necessary, all sites are therefore certified to ISO 9001, EN/AS 9120 and various customer approvals.
We offer our customers a range of services, all of which can take place on our premises.
Our service spectrum
Well stocked warehouses in Switzerland (Möhlin), Germany, Poland and Hungary
Advantageous, short-term delivery options ex works warehouse
New production in all delivery forms and all alloys
- cutting service
- Burning (Plasma/Laser)
- Cutting (water jet)
- Heat treatment special design
- Free-form forgings
- Delivery of finished parts
- Pipe accessories
- Elbows, reducers, T-pieces, flanges, flanges, etc. for all in the list listed
- By professionally qualified employees in the office and field service
- By factory technicians and metallurgists
- We provide you with copies of the original factory acceptance certificates according to EN 10204/3.1 (formerly 3.1B). The material is identified by the batch number.
- Official identification must be specifically agreed when ordering.
- We have SVTI approval for the transfer of material stamps.
The BIBUS METALS Group has extensive warehouses in Switzerland, Germany, Poland, Hungary, the Czech Republic and China. In the following countries, customers are served by our own sales organizations:
Switzerland, Austria, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, China, Czech Republic and Great Britain.