4th edition of MedFIT
Type of event: Offline event
MedFIT will take place on 7th and 8th December 2020 in Lille, France and will bring together 700 international participants from 30 countries. MedFIT is the first European business congress dedicated to innovation partnerships and is considered a marketplace for early-stage investments.
4th edition of MedFIT in December 2020
Held on 7th and 8th December 2020 in Lille, France, and gathering 750 international participants from over 25 countries, MedFIT is the leading European business convention dedicated to innovation partnerships in the fields of medical technology, diagnostics and digital health.
MedFIT is your opportunity to connect with international key innovators in the MedTech, diagnostic and digital health sectors. As a leading European partnering event, MedFIT provides the ideal environment to build partnerships for all public and private actors, to source innovative and competitive early-stage R&D projects, to facilitate the emergence of collaborative projects, to increase licensing opportunities, to obtain funding and to facilitate market access.
- Business convention: schedule one-to-one pre-qualified meetings
- Conference program: discuss collaboration, financing, market access, and digitalization
- Pitch sessions: Start-up Slams >> new! Collaborative and Licensing Opportunity Presentations & Service Presentations
- Would-be CEO: dedicated to entrepreneurs seeking projects/projects seeking a CEO
- Meet the experts: sessions to address your strategic needs to specific experts
- Exhibition: showcase companies.
- Networking evening
Special highlight: winning the prize for the most innovative project
Pitch sessions at MedFIT 2020. Click here for details.
All content loaded