T4M – Technology for Medical Devices
Type of event: Trade fair
T4M, the new trade fair for medical technology in Stuttgart, will open its doors for the first time from 7 to 9 May 2019. The exhibition focuses on manufacturing technology, the production environment, services as well as components and materials.
T4M in Stuttgart - the heart of medical technology beats here
In the land of inventors and thinkers, innovation has always been a tradition. This also applies to medical technology. Around 750 manufacturers of medical equipment - from small workshops to international, leading companies - are based in Baden-Württemberg. That is what makes the federal state to the centre of the German medical technology industry and generates important synergies for exhibitors and visitors.
T4M is just as interesting for manufacturers as it is for the entire medical technology supply industry. Development and production managers, engineers and buyers, but also scientists will find the latest technologies in the industry on around 20,000 m² of exhibition space. In order to generate the greatest benefit for visitors and exhibitors, the Stuttgart Exhibition Centre works closely with companies and associations from the field of medical technology in Germany and other European countries.
Digitalization and complex high-tech solutions: This constantly presents manufacturers with new challenges.
Due to the T4M, buyers, R&D and production managers, engineers and packaging specialists can always keep an overview of the industry.
Innovation you can touch: The exhibition areas at a glance.
Components and materials
- Electrical components, electronic components
- Drive technology
- Pumps, valves, hoses
- Processed metal, manufactured metal
- Optical components, displays
- Assemblies, instruments, accessories
- Biomaterials, raw materials
- Materials, adhesives
- Device software
- Machine tools
- Laser processing
- Injection moulding machines, extrusion
- Processing of ceramics, glass and composites
- Joining technology
- Additive technologies
- Surface technology
- Automation, robot systems
- Microtechnology, nanotechnology
- Tool construction, mould construction
- Machining tools
- Software, IT
- Digitalisation, security
- Packaging, labelling
- Marking, identifying
- Measuring technology, testing technology
- Clean room
- Cleaning, sterilisation
- Research, science
- Design, development, prototypes
- Inspection, certification
- Quality assurance, quality control
- Job order production, contract production
All content loaded