Pro-PLUS SA is an innovative company which has been operating for 25 years in the field of e-Health offering:
• Certified medical devices for cardiac telemonitoring co-working with a weigthing scale, blood pressure monitor, glucose meter.
• Telemedical platform which allows collecting medical data, managing medical devices and providing medical services for patients.
• Medical services offered by the Descriptive Center.
Pro-PLUS solutions are mostly used for:
• Long-term event telemonitoring for diagnosing hard-to-detect and sporadical cardiac disorders performed by means of EHO-MINI apparatus
• cardiac telerehabilitation, for which the patient is equipped with a modern telemedical system including EHO-MINI Rehabilitation apparatus.
• quick and efficient cardiac diagnostics possible through immediate transfer of test results from the apparatus to the platform via mobile telephone networks.
Pro-PLUS in numbers:
• 50 000 devices sold
• 1 238 546 unique ECG tests on the Platform
• 12 586 patients registered on the Platform
• over 400 active users on the CardioPortal Platform, of which 90% are doctors
• over 600 ECG tests transferred daily from Pro-PLUS devices to the Platform