ProByLas AG was founded in 2017 as a start-up with a long-time experience in plastic welding. The first machine types were presented in 2018 and introduced into the market.
Ready-for-use "Turnkey" machines are offered on the one hand and "Modula" machine components on the other, which can be integrated into a special machine by a machine builder.
Thanks to the modular design, the machines can be configured to suit the parts to be welded and the customer's requirements. Different lasers, optics for beam shaping, motion systems and clamping units are available and are configured by us for your welding task.
The optics for beam shaping are also modular again, so that different process types are possible:
- contour process with a spot optic, which can optionally be equipped with a pyrometer for non-contact temperature measurement,
- quasi-simultaneous process with galvo scanner and sensors on clamping unit to detect the setting path during welding,
- simultaneous process by special optics converting the laser beam into the geometry of the weld seam as e.g. ring optics, line optics, areal optics or diffractive optics (DOE),
- circumferential welding with radial optics or by rotating the parts under spot optics,
- welding by ball optics of foils, technical textiles or thin plates without clamping unit,
- mask welding with line optics, which is passed over a shadow mask above the parts.
To test and evaluate the best welding process and machine for specific customer parts, tests with customer materials and parts are offered in the application laboratory. Welding trials with prototypes up to small series production before machine delivery are possible.