Swiss Medtech Expo presents the entire value chain of the medtech supplier market: system providers, suppliers of components, raw and processed materials, service providers, research institutes and many more.
Twelve focus topics provide direction at the Swiss Medtech Expo. Each one encapsulates a theme of current interest to medtech companies that holds major potential. Within the themes, exhibitors present their complete solutions in the form of showcases: successfully implemented projects that illustrate the exhibitor’s competence and provide visitors with inspiration for their own solutions. This way, visitors can learn how innovative products are developed and what it takes to put them into production efficiently and successfully. Visitors can also gain in-depth specialist knowledge from expert speeches at the Innovation Symposium, which is also structured according to the focus topics.
Ahead of the exhibition, you already can get up to speed on the showcases and expert speeches and thus identify potential project partners.
- Biologically active materials
- Digitization and miniaturization
- Injection moulding innovations
- Internet of things and connectivity
- Novel surfaces and coatings
- Patient-specific, additive manufactured products
- Processing of materials that are difficult to machine
- Smart design & engineering
- Smart packaging solutions
- Successfully mastering the new MDR & IVDR
- The clean room as a success factor
- Out-of-the-box topics
The next Swiss Medtech Expo is taking place from 14 to 15 September 2021. Meet up with leading providers and experts in the medtech supply industry. You can look forward to:
- 160 exhibitors
- 70 expert speeches
- 2000 visitors from the industry
The AM Expo is taking place in parallel with Swiss Medtech Expo. It is the only trade fair in Switzerland that focuses exclusively on additive manufacturing.