KKS systems for etching dental implants
28 February 2019
The fully automatic KKS etching systems are specially developed for acid etching of dental implants. The modular design allows the individual combination of different process steps, e.g., pre-cleaning, etching, rinsing and drying.
We plan and produce etching systems for dental implants according to your specifications. For such systems you can always rely on the extensive experience and etching technology know-how of KKS.
KKS development competencies:
- Development of customer-specific implant covers for sandblasting and etching of implants
- Process development for automatic etching, final rinsing and drying with a direct connection to ISO clean room without manual intermediate steps.
- Complete plant qualification (DQ/IQ/OQ) planning / execution / documentation
- Support in process validation on site
- Service offer as a 2nd source for the etching of implants in the Medical Surface Center of KKS Ultraschall AG with process validation
Thanks to their flexible control yet defined process management, KKS etching plants guarantee your reproducible surface quality.
- State-of-the-art IPC control
- Automatic creation of a batch report (TARGET and ACTUAL values) in PDF format
- Backup and archiving of data on a network drive or an external data carrier
- Cleaning with KKS DUAL and MIX frequency technology
- Process-specific equipment such as barcode reading station, neutralization of rinsing water, exhaust air gas scrubber, demineralized water treatment
Contact us for an individual consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.