Development support and industrialization
You are at the beginning of a project. You have an idea and don't know exactly how to implement it. We work out inputs on design, technology and feasibility with you.
As a one-stop shop, we offer you unique and specific solutions for your medtech instruments. Thanks to our great vertical range of manufacture, we are a competent partner for your path from development to marketable product.
What are our competencies?
- Handle and coupling systems.
- Screwdrivers in various dimensions, with hexagon and Torx interfaces, as well as with various handle and mounting systems.
- Drilling and positioning jigs.
- External fixation and reconstruction systems.
- Plate bending systems.
... through manufacturing expertise
You are at the beginning of your project with an idea and are looking for input on design, technology and feasibility. We offer you competent development support. Our experts from medical technology, design and production will be happy to advise you and support you in your development from the start.
... as a basis for costs
What% of the product costs do you specify in development? No matter how much. We help you to keep this percentage as low as possible.
Technology and quality:
- CAD / CAM system with complete machine room simulation for CNC turning and milling centers with up to 5-axis simultaneous machining and Swiss type lathes with 6-axes simultaneously and a total of 13-axes.
- Autonomous production systems with robot handling and bar feed systems for 5-axis simultaneous machining and long turned parts.
- Joining - Gluing in the instrument area with approved adhesive such as Loctite M31-CL and Nordson Dosing System, the
Laser welding with a certified partner and NEW qualified TIG welding.
- Surfaces and thermal treatments with various certified partners - spraying on plastic, TiN, TiCN, NiPTFE, W-CH, electropolishing, anodizing and much more.
- Assembly of assemblies and systems under controlled conditions.
- Validated laser marking.
- cleaning of instruments.
In the industrialization phase, we are very flexible and do everything we can to implement customer-specific requirements. We participate in the test planning and the test protocols, we create the required FMEAs, produce prototypes and manufacture process-equivalent first batches. Of course, these are sampled according to the desired FAI specifications using validated test methods.
Our quality management meets the ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO13485: 2003 standards and we are an FDA-registered supplier.
Quality means communicating - quality means being transparent - quality means no compromises!