17 September 2018
The Innovation Symposium is an ideal source of inspiration for your own projects and innovations. This is where exhibitors deliver concise presentations of their most inspiring showcases.
The Innovation Symposium takes place from 10:00–15:00 on both exhibition days and is free of charge to visitors. Thanks to its placement on two stages at the centre of the exhibition hall, you can readily alternate between the expo and the symposium.
The programme is structured in accordance with the twelve focus topics and includes 70 expert speeches. Each topic will be introduced in a keynote speech.
- Biologically active materials
- Digitization and miniaturization
- Injection moulding innovations
- Internet of things and connectivity
- Novel surfaces and coatings
- Patient-specific, additive manufactured products
- Processing of materials that are difficult to machine
- Smart design & engineering
- Smart packaging solutions
- Successfully mastering the new MDR & IVDR
- The clean room as a success factor
- Out-of-the-box topics
All speeches will be recorded and many of them subsequently published on Medtech.plus when the Medtech Expo closes its doors. Medtech.plus therefore offers you an opportunity to catch up on a presentation you may have missed or watch a particularly interesting speech again.